Want to learn how to build resiliency? Check out my video at the bottom where I presented my Surviving Change and Building Resiliency Ignite presentation at the ICF Raleigh Conference - Creating Cultures of Conscious Conversations: Be the change you want to C.
5 Tips for Surviving Change
1. Make a list of all the losses that went with this change. List them all.
2. Take time to mourn the losses you’ve experienced.
It’s part of the process to move forward to grieve those losses. 3. Describe what you’ve overcome before when you have experienced a life change.
- What changes have you overcome before?
- Think of all the changes you’ve already experienced – moves, graduation, births, deaths, job/career changes.
- List them all.
- List them all.
- Be as descriptive as you can.
- Think of all the creative ways you’ve overcome change before.
- Describe all of the resources, physical, people, emotional, spiritual, etc.
- Begin to accept this is new reality.
- What control and choices do you have about this change?
Looking for more resources on change and resiliency? See the resource section below.
What changes have you been through? How have you survived change? I’d love to hear from you and learn more. Did you find this a useful or thought provoking topic? Click like, share, or comment please. Perhaps someone you know could use this information, please share with them.
Are you or someone you know going through a life change and wonder what’s next? Feeling stuck and not sure what to do? If so, I’d be honored to embark on that journey together with you. I partner with those who desire change and are ready to make positive changes. Together we work to move forward to live boldly and fulfilled. I love hearing my clients regain their lives and loving life again.
Check out my website or email me to learn more. Let’s connect. If you want more change, loss, and life tips register for my newsletter – to the right of this blog.
Register Now What?® Coaching
This program may be for you if you are:
- Ready to make a Change
Change has happened to your life
- Loss of a loved one, health status, caregiver status, moved, or deployed
- Are you wondering Now What?®
- Looking for a new life direction?
- Re-evaluating your career
Peace, Love, & Blessings,
Teresa Bitner, PMP, M. Ed., ACC
Bold Fulfilled Business & Life Coach –Change and Loss Specialty
Resources for Change and Resiliency
Personal change management
Healthy Boundaries Equal Healthy Relationships
Teresa's Free Resources and References