What are some of your favorite summer time play experiences?
Did you know that play has benefits for adults as well as children?
Some of the benefits are:
- Increased learning
- Reduces burnout
- Improves energy
- Increased innovation, creativity & problem solving
- Better well being
- Foster better teamwork and cooperation at work or home
- Improves your social skills – something many clients are working on in a post pandemic remote world
- Builds relationships
Tips for Play
- Find something that you’d like to do that sounds fun or interesting
- Ideas for play and fun – https://www.boldfulfilledlifecoach.com/blog/fun-play-for-resilience
- Give it a try, if it doesn’t go great, try again
- Make the intention to have playful moments
- If you’re out of habit make a list and schedule a few play dates for yourself
- Establish a regular play time for yourself
- Be fully present and intentional about your play
- Don’t force it – on yourself or others
When was the last time you took time to relax and play?
Take a moment and schedule time for play!!
If you’re a leader bring play into the workplace and your group. They will appreciate you and you can see the team grow together.
Here’s to playing this summer and for the rest of your life. Life is WAY too short to NOT have fun and play. Enjoy life and go play!
If you or someone you know has been knocked down or have forgotten how to play, reach out and contact me. I provide a safe place work on getting back up and moving forward. Don’t stay stuck!
I have space for 2 clients in August. If that’s you or someone you know please contact me. Let’s have a conversation to see how I can be of support.
Latest client wins – Improved positivity about life situation, “graduated” from coaching and now working @ dream job and living boldly.
Follow me on social media for insightful questions, tips, and motivational quotes.
Peace, and blessings,
Teresa – Playing with my granddaughters!
Teresa Q. Bitner, M.Ed., PMP, PCC - Resiliency, Change and Loss Coach
Partnering with those who have been knocked down by life and want to build resiliency and move forward and live a bold life.