Hope is more than an emotion and a fleeting wish. It serves as a means to lift the blinders of limitations and negativity. When we’re open to possibility via hope then we can think of a positive future. One we have a vision of the future we can move towards planning that future.
Finding hope can be a challenge, especially when life rips the rug out from under you. It can seem like there’s so much wrong in life and the world. The antidote is to cultivate hope.
Some ways to practice hope
1. Look for hope, blessings and beauty in your life and nature
2. Express your feelings – journal, paint, draw, doodle, write a song
3. Practice gratitude – even for the smallest things
4. Look at possibilities vs. limitations
5. Do something for someone else -volunteer
6. Practice self-care and self-love
7. Lean into your faith/spiritual practices
The key is to then take our hope and possibility and take action on working towards our desire. (insert blurb about taking action & blog). Taking action towards the future is the best means to move into hope into possibility into reality for you.
Where do you find hope?
May you find hope and cultivate possibilities in your life to live an amazing bold fulfilled life!
If you or someone you know has been knocked down or lost hope, reach out and contact me. I provide a safe place work on getting back up and moving forward. Don’t stay stuck!
I have space for a client or two in September. If that’s you or someone you know please contact me. Let’s have a conversation to see how I can be of support.
Latest client wins – Found new job that’s PERFECT and higher paying! Setting boundaries with family and work for life balance!
Follow me on social media for insightful questions, tips, and motivational quotes.
Peace, and blessings,
Teresa – Cultivating a sense of hope and positivity amidst life challenges.
Teresa Q. Bitner, M.Ed., PMP, PCC - Resiliency, Change and Loss Coach
Partnering with those who have been knocked down by life and want to build resiliency and move forward and live a bold life.
- Soul Love: How A Dog Taught Me to Breathe Again
- The First Days Widow Journey
- Explorations into the Being and Doing of Coaching: A collection of voices, insights and wisdom from Austin area coaches