When changes and stress occur in life, pause and take a moment to consider the possibilities before you react. This is an open growth mindset that helps move us past limitations both real and imagined. There is great power in thinking of possibilities vs. limitations.
Benefits of Possibility Thinking
- Can open up life and remove stuckness
- Improve your positivity
- Moves you towards hope and the future vs. rumination of the past
- Increases your problem-solving skills
- Builds on creativity
Hints for thinking in possibilities vs. limitations
- Spend time working on a vision of your future self/situation
- This could be writing, drawing, making a song or video
- Work on your limiting beliefs
- Need help – coaching is a terrific way to break through & I have tools to support you
- Look for the opportunity, learning or growth in your change or situation
- Forgive someone and release the hurt and grudge
- Do something different – get out of your daily routine
- Get outside – take a walk, move your meeting outside, have tea/coffee outside, dine outside
- Observe nature and see what you haven’t noticed before
- Help someone or volunteer
- Do something new
- Eat new food, try a new beverage, try a new activity or hobby
What IS possible for you?
I’d love to hear what resonated with you and what you’ve tried to open up possibilities in your life.
May you find the possibilities in life and remove limitations! Life is too short to limit yourself!
If you or someone you know has been knocked down or stuck in limitations, reach out and contact me. I provide a safe place work on getting back up and moving forward. Don’t stay stuck!
I have space for 2 clients in August. If that’s you or someone you know please contact me. Let’s have a conversation to see how I can be of support.
Latest client wins – Starting grad school @ top school of choice, boldly meeting new people and expanding their community. Working through tough relationship issues with positivity and self-care.
Follow me on social media for insightful questions, tips, and motivational quotes.
Peace, and blessings,
Teresa – Working on the possibilities of the future!
Teresa Q. Bitner, M.Ed., PMP, PCC - Resiliency, Change and Loss Coach
Partnering with those who have been knocked down by life and want to build resiliency and move forward and live a bold life.