I want to keep this short as I know a lot of us are busy with year end deadlines, getting ready for family time, time off, and/or celebrations. This week we’re looking at preparation.
Next week we’re focusing on Planning. I know during the last week of the month and a holiday week! You might be thinking, Teresa, you’ve got to be kidding - planning?
Yes, planning. Think about it, how often do we give or receive new shiny empty calendars for the new year.
This is a great time to consider your dreams, plans and intentions for 2019. This time of the year many people often do year end review and planning for the new year. Some of you may say why bother, my plans fail and my dreams don’t come true.
I get that and I’ve been on both ends of the spectrum when it comes to planning – eager and ready to plan. Avoiding, bah-humbug and just too tired to even bother.
What if you could make a plan, with a goal and achieve it?
- You don’t need another cool planner, those perfect pens, pencils, highlighters, tabs, or a big heavy planning and goal setting process.
- What you might need is a supportive, simple, clear process that doesn’t take forever or feel like too much. Just right for you.
So with the intention of keeping this short, I am here to support you with a simple, clear, and light means of goal setting and planning. I have three options to choose what's right for you now.
1. Not a lot of time but, I’d like help planning
- 1 hour goal setting & strategy session to jump start your 2019
- $75 holiday special for the first 10 people
2. I’ve have more time and want additional support with my goals and plans
- 1 month goal setting & planning to jump start your 2019
- Additional accountability and support
- $250 holiday special for the first 5 people
3. I’m all in and want to learn, plan and become a more resilient goal achiever.
- 3 month goal setting, panning and accountability coaching package
- Support, learn & practice new skills, accountability toward your goals,
- $500 holiday special limited space for 5
Click here to learn more about what is included, results and register.
Space is limited.
Here's to YOU and your plan for 2019!
If you or someone you know would like support in reviewing and planning your life or business team please share use the buttons on the side - thanks in advance!.
I am happy to be of support to help you and your team strategize goals, plan and work towards achieving those goals. I love seeing my clients make a plan and then move forward to boldly living!
Much peace, love and blessings,
Teresa Q. Bitner, M.Ed., PMP, ACC - Resiliency, Change and Loss Coach
Partnering with those who have been knocked down my life and want to build resiliency and move forward and live a bold life.
Author of Soul Love: How A Dog Taught Me to Breathe Again