- Grieving a loss?
- Dreading the upcoming holidays?
- Wondering how to cope with the holidays and not loose it?
- Feeling robbed of the joy of the holidays?
Save your seat in this free webinar and start preparing for the holidays. This webinar is for
those in suffering through grief, those who want to be supportive others caregivers, and
those who want to learn how grief can show up during the holidays.
During this webinar we will :
- Acknowledge this challenging season of life
- Understand what is normal
- What to expect for the holidays
- 3 steps to help you manage holiday event
Join me to learn strategies for coping with the holidays during your grief.
Grief Triage: Strategies for the Holidays
Monday, November 5, 2018 (again on Monday, December 3, 2018)
8pm EST - 7pm CST - 5pm PST
Click here to: Reserve your seat today
After you reserve your seat, Zoom webinar login and dial information will be sent to you.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Thank you in advance for sharing with those who may find benefit.
Teresa Q. Bitner, M.Ed., PMP, ACC - Resiliency, Change and Loss Coach
Partnering with those who have been knocked down my life and want to build resiliency and move forward and live a bold life.
Author of Soul Love: How A Dog Taught Me to Breathe Again