September’s Theme – How to Succeed in Life! with daily inspirational quotes, weekly focus, journal prompts and affirmations.
For the next month, I’ll be sharing How to Succeed in Life! You may have seen my Facebook post with this useful infographic on How to Succeed in Life. I’ll be posting daily on this theme of success in social media with inspirational quotes, a weekly focus, journal prompts and affirmations. If you are not on social media or Facebook and would like to see these - keep reading or click here to sign up.
I love these 12 areas for focusing on success. They offer great reminders to us all as we move into the fall season.
Over Labor Day weekend, I’ve been focusing on Organize, What Matters Most and Take Care of Yourself – with rest, quiet time, reading, sleeping in, planning, cleaning, organizing my home and office for the fall.
I’ll be exploring Simplify, Habits, and Doing what is Difficult this month.
Doing what is Difficult for me is step one planning, scheduling and actually DOING a daily social media post on a topic I care about – a long overdue task on my todo list. Feels, great to finally execute on this task!
How about you?
- Which of these areas resonate the most with you?
- Are there any that you’d like to dig into for September?
- Now is a great time to reflect and explore on what can help you succeed.
Weekly Focus Topics
- Week 1 - Prioritize What Matters
- Week 2 - Determination & Resiliency
- Week 3 - Successful Habits
- Week 4 - Learning from Mistakes and Failures
Not on Social Media or Facebook but interested?
Click here to signup to receive the quotes, weekly focus, and journal prompts, via email.
It's free and no pressure - just daily inspirations, quotes, focus questions, journal prompts and affirmations.
You might want to subscribe to receive these via email if...
- If you are not a social media person
- Would like to see these without searching Facebook
- Don't want to miss out on any of the quotes or journal topics or affirmations
- Would like to view them in email and save them for later
Here's to our success in September!
If you or someone you know would like support in any of these 12 areas, reach out and contact me. I can help support you in your success. I love seeing others succeed and cheering on their success!
Much peace, love and blessings,
Teresa Q. Bitner, M.Ed., PMP, ACC - Resiliency, Change and Loss Coach
Partnering with those who have been knocked down my life and want to build resiliency and move forward and live a bold life.
Author of Soul Love: How A Dog Taught Me to Breathe Again