Bubbly highs of expectancy – What will he do for the big day? Who will put a card in my homemade elementary school shoebox? I cannot wait to share this with him! Date night –ohh laa laa!
Down in the depths of despair and loss – Can we just forget this day?, No one could love me like this, I’m alone and this sucks, I’m grieving and can’t do this, I’m scared life is so dark.
As I contemplated what to write this year and I realized I love pretty much everything about my life. I didn’t know if I’d ever say or feel that again after Kris died, again after Mom died. I can 100% say that.
First, I get it if you do not love life and life has knocked you down. I have some love to share with you.
- Live, Love, Laugh – In the midst of grief, divorce or loss?
- Tumultuous Times – 5 Tips for Love and Change
My heart goes out to you and I send my love to you. I’ll be your Valentine. You are not alone.
I have more free change, love, and relationship resources below.
I do love a lot about my life. Sure there are things I’d like to have improved or better but, I love my life more than I hate it in 2018. I felt compelled to share this with you.
I wonder what do you love about your life? What would be on your list?
Here is my list of what I love about my life?
- Those special people in my life I love. We are solid and grounded in love and respect for one another.
- Mature adult relationships with my children – a real blessing.
- Bill – man of my dreams and amazing supportive encouraging husband.
- I am able to work with those who believe in heart based business and love is the root of life. I work with whom I choose.
- I have the time and space to write the books I’ve been called to share.
My emotional and physical being
- Is nourished with prayer and meditation
- Feels healthy as it can be for a 51 yr. old who battles depression.
My physical being
- Eating well, maintaining my healthy weight, can perform exercise
- Healthy as it can be for a 51 yr. old living with an autoimmune disease.
My self care
- Resting, listening to my body, massage, chiropractic and acupuncture and spiritual practices keep me well.
- Going to the doctors that work with alternative care professionals to be healthy.
My spiritual life
- Is fulfilled, growing and nurtured. I live and work surrounded by love.
- I have found my peace. My Zen zone of life.
- I have enough and can pay my bills
- Sure I’d love to have more and be able to give more
What do you love about your life? What’s on your list that you love? I’d love to hear what you love. Let’s share this love!
Is your life list more about what you don’t love, dislike or even hate? That’s OK and it can be a season of life. Life can knock you down. You aren’t alone. If you are looking for a partner or support I’d honored to walk with you through this to the other side. Click here to learn more.
Love, Peace & Blessings,
Teresa Bitner, PMP, M. Ed., ACC
PS. I have a few openings in my Now What?® coaching program. Ready to change: career, life changed and you didn’t, stuck or fearful? Let’s develop a strategy and design a plan to accomplish your new direction. Click here.
Change, Relationship and Love Resources
6 Ways to Love Your Life More
How to Fall Back in Love With Your Life
5 Tips for Surviving Change and Building Resiliency
Managing and Surviving Change
Healthy Boundaries Equals Healthy Relationships
5 Love Languages
Teresa’s Free Resources